Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Ideas

{Puss in Boots, flying cat, & Panda}
{Illuminated carved pumpkins at my doorsteps)
{Skull on bookshelf, back-lit by flickering LED lights}
{The centerpiece on my dinning table+ pumpkin candle
{Baked Acorn Squash--Recipe here}
{Cinderella Pumpkin soup--Recipe here}
Just looking at old photos from my Halloween last year for inspirations since I am gonna go to a pumpkin patch tomorrow.  Hopefully there are still some good pumpkins left for me.
Wishing everyone a Happy Halloween weekend!

P.S: The kids in my neighborhood loved the Puss in Boots.  My friends loved the illuminated skulls.  My family really enjoyed the soup. :)

5 comments:

  1. Whoa, those pumpkins are awesome! I'm planning on going to a pumpkin patch tomorrow too :D

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. So tasty! I love Halloween!!!
    Lysa
    http://www.leblogdelysa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely cool blog! I really like your posts. They are very interesing. Come by and let's follow each other on GFC! I would love to have your support on my blog! It would mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi QT,
    how are things going for you?
    Hope everything is good with you, we miss you here, in our blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete