Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Blue & White


There are days that I stand in front of my overflowing closet and just do not know what to wear.  But there are also days that certain objects remind me of certain clothing items stuck tight in the back of my closet that I want to drag out and wear right away (like here and here).  Today, these bird pictures brought me back not only to the nice weekend spent walking on the beach trying different kinds of seafoods and feeding/taking pictures of  the birds on the pier, but also to the above dress I got a long time ago.  I yanked it out among my tightly packed clothes  a little too forcefully that it fell off the hanger and landed on the hard wood floor.  All the crystals cracked!  But it still feels good to wear such a light garment in this lingering summer heat.

 
 
 
Have a good week, everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Blue and white definitely are gorgeous combinations! I love that stunning top :)

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Love the colors. Blue and white is very soothing for sure :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, poetic, uplifting! Have a great week too!

    http://loulune.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome pictures. Wish I could take great pictures like those!
    Come by soon, hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! I love them! Lovely top as well!
    Thank you for your comment a while ago. Let me know if maybe you want to follow each other? :)

    xoxo
    Karola
    www.karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suddenly among messy working stuff, I think of you and visit your blog. Hope you have a wonderful day, T.
    A (can you guess :D)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boutiqueken
    It was an superb one and fabulous. Looking so pretty. I think this one will be favorite to everyone. Really worthy and fashionable too.Excellent. Really a stunning one, appreciable .
    If you want to find out your favorite quality product, then seek your choice from boutiqueken, provides standard fashionable dresses , shoes, bags and accessories for men, women and kids. Choose your one from this huge collection. Just visit this page and search.Ensuring your satisfaction. https://www.boutiqueken.com/

    ReplyDelete